- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
|Disinfectant "Freesept - Oxy"|
|Disinfection, disinfection of surfaces, equipment, medical products, sterilization of medical devices, high - level disinfection of endoscopes, general cleaning||Treatment and prophylactic institutions (hospitals, clinics), public utilities (hotels, hostels, hairdressers, baths, laundries, catering establishments, industrial markets, public toilets), educational institutions, culture, recreation, sports (swimming pools, cultural health centers, offices, cinemas, etc. ), penitentiary and social security institutions, waiting for the disinfection of transport||Disinfectant with detergent effect .
Composition: hydrogen peroxide - 16% , polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride (PHMG) - 5% alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and didecyldimethylammonium chloride (QAC) in total 8% , as well as other functional additives and water. The pH of a 1% solution of the agent is 5.5.
Activity: bactericidal (including tuberculocidal - tested for Mycobacterium terrae ) , virucidal (against Coxsackie viruses, ECHO, poliomyelitis, enteral and parenteral hepatitis, rotaviruses, noroviruses, HIV, influenza (including A H5N1, A HINI), adenoviruses and other causative agents of acute respiratory viral infections, herpes, cytomegaly), fungicidal (against fungi of the genera Candida , Trichophyton and Aspergillus ), sporicidal activity, as well as detergent properties.
Application modes :
- bactericidal activity from 0.15% at 60 min
- virulicidal activity from 0.15% at 60 min
- tuberculocidal activity from 15% at 30 min
- disinfection of fungi of the genus Candida from 0.5% at 30 min
- disinfection of fungi of the genus Trichophyton from 2.0% at 120 min
disinfection of mold fungi from 5% at 90 minutes
- disinfection of medical devices (including surgical and dental instruments) - from 0.5% at 60 minutes
- PSO from 0.05% at 5 min
- HLD of endoscopes from 25% at 20 min
- sterilization of medical devices from 25% at 90 min
- decontamination of liquid waste, flushing water (including endoscopic flushing water), blood, patient's excretion (sputum, urine, feces) from 4% at 120 min